2006 M1097R1 Four Door HMMWV POW/MIA Tribute Soft Top Truck
Kaufman & Kaufman is proud to offer this 2006 M1097R1 AM General Humvee. A limited-edition truck with remembrance of POW/MIA soldiers. The truck has a hand-sewn American flag added to the headliner. This truck has had a frame-off restoration. The paint is in acrylic white, a vibrant color that perfectly complements the rig’s bold design and accentuates the styling in all light levels.
In 2006 a complete refurbishment by the US Military with an upgraded engine, suspension, rear airlift bumper, and dual voltage alternator and titled, Converted to street legal with VIN # assigned. Then in 2023, at ONLY 27,704 miles, the truck underwent a complete frame-off restoration. Since the restoration, it has less than 500 miles on it. Comes with a full 3-month, 3,000-mile warranty*.
Fresh White Acrylic Paint (3/23)
- NEW Front Glass, Seals, and Retainers
- NEW Black Mirrors Powder Coated Arms
- NEW All Body Plastics, Fuel Filler Neck, Light Buckets, etc.
- NEW Body Rubbers, Hood Latches, Hood Bumpers, Wiper Arms/Blades
- NEW Tailgate Rubber and Chains with Powder Coated Hardware
- NEW Powder Coated Reflectors
- NEW Black Chassis Underbody Paint
- NEW ECV Hood Pads
- Plus Much More...
- M1097R1 HMMWV Upgraded 10,000 GWVR
- 3L80 TH400 Automatic Transmission Serviced (3/23)
- 60+ MPH comfortably
- Upgraded 6.5L GEP Diesel Engine, ONLY 27,704 Miles*
- NEW Oil Change and Filter (3/23)
- NEW Fuel Filter and Water Separator, Complete Fuel System Flushed (3/23)
- Differentials, Hubs, Shafts, Joints, Ball Joints, Transfer Case, Steering Components, Brake System, Cooling System, etc... Serviced (3/23)
- OEM Original Heat
- NEW Military Humvee x-Doors, 4 Doors
- NEW Speedhut Custom Dash and Gauges
- Upgraded 100 AMP Dual Voltage Alternator
- Upgraded A2 Rear Airlift Bumper
- NEW Dual 3-Year Warranty Batteries
- NEW Battery Terminals
- NEW Black Canvas Kit with NEW Rear Curtain
- NEW Black High Back Seating
- NEW Headlights with NEW LED Marker Lights
- NEW Black Powder Coated Light Bar with 52" LED
- NEW Black Powder Coated Twin 4" and 24" LED Light Bar
- NEW Black Powder Coated Rock Sliders
- NEW Black Powder Coated Tree Hugger Brush Guard
- NEW Black Rhino 17" Wheels with NEW MT 37x12.50 Tires
- NEW Grant Custom Steering Wheel
- NEW Wiper Arms and Blades
- NEW Black 3-Point Seat Belts
- NEW Black Mirrors
- NEW Black Inner Rear Fender Panels
- NEW Custom LED License Plate Mount
- NEW Keyed Ignition (Optional)
- NEW H1 Style Nerf Bars - Black
- NEW Powerbass XL-1250 Soundbar w/Remote Controller
- NEW Black Powder Coated Dual 4" LED Back-up Lights
- NEW Temperature Sending Unit
- NEW Belts
- NEW Riffle Mounts, Driver's Side & Passengers Side
- NEW Grab Assist Handles, All 4 Doors
- NEW Custom Locking Fuel Door
- NEW LED Transmission Shift Indicator
- NEW Passneger Side Idler Arm
- NEW ID Plates & Decals
- NEW Transfer Case Indicator Light
- NEW Military Correct Sun Visors
- NEW Military Rear Mud Flaps
- NEW Custom Badass Trucks Badging
- Bumper-to-Bumper 3,000 Mile or 3 Month on Road Warranty***
The 17″ Black Rhino wheels and NEW MT 37x12.50 tires add a touch of aggression to the look and complement the truck.
We have inspected many HMMWVs and know what to look for, and this truck is ready to drive home.
Inside, the durable interior features 4-high-back-seats in black that contrast with the white interior, adding a pop of color and enhancing the cabin's feel. The seats are incredibly comfortable and supportive, perfect for long drives or off-road adventures. The interior also boasts various features, such as a premium sound system and climate control that has heat; sorry no air conditioning in this truck.
With its powerful engine, aggressive exterior, and functional interior, this truck will satisfy even the most discerning enthusiasts. The cost of parts and restoration of these vehicles is increasing daily. They are not making any more and, therefore, becoming rare daily. Buy one complete and ensure your investment for the future. Collectible vehicles have historically appreciated more significantly than the stock market, gold, and other arts and collectibles, as documented by many articles and auction result tracking.
There are many government auctions for these HMMWV trucks, and buyer beware of low-priced trucks. There are tilting issues, and many tucks are sold with missing parts. This truck was restored to a very high-quality standard and should be compared to low-priced, low-quality, problematic trucks in the marketplace.
The vehicle has completed the On-Road inspection process in Kentucky, and the buyer will be provided with a Regular Kentucky Street Legal title (NO off-road-only restrictions). If you have questions, we are familiar with the titling/on-road process in many states. We can have it delivered for an additional fee; please call or text Nick Kaufman at (602) 598-9148 or 1-800-798-9636 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries regarding this car. Trades are always welcome!
**Buyer required to sign hold harmless agreement** *Due to the lack of Military Service records, we cannot guarantee actual hours/miles; we can only report what can be visually observed* ***Any off-road usage voids warranty.***